You set the rules, we help you achieve your goals.
We provide a bespoke and unique style of HR service. We want to minimise the risk of a claim at the Employment Tribunal just like you do. We have a systematic approach to helping you keep on top of your responsibilities and ensuring you are not vulnerable to claims or disputes. If problems arise we are always there at the end of the phone to advise and act swiftly before things get out of hand.
Our objective is always to contribute positively to your business so that you and your staff develop and sustain happy, productive and longstanding relationships that benefit you all.
How do we do that?
Well, we provide the following and much more to help protect you and your business:
- Complete audit of current policies and procedures
- Training for your management team to deal with any HR situation and support can extend to your staff in the event that mediation or redeployment support is required.
- Up to date contracts of employment and staff handbooks
- Assistance with your recruitment – screening of CVs and interviewing
- HR support/note-taking at employee meetings
- Management/Team Leader Training on a 1-1 or group basis
- Support with Change Management (re-organisations, site closures, redundancies).
We work to get to know your business and provide pro-active solutions from recruitment through to effective performance, disciplinary and absence management.
Follow InHouse HR
Sebastian Mattern is InHouse Legals’ Head of HR and Employment Services and his views on HR make him the perfect fit for InHouse and our philosophy – protecting businesses from legal disputes by preventing these situations from arising in the first place. We look at any HR issue from a wide angle and assess all solutions before deciding how to deal with a situation.
Sebastian decided to specialize in HR, Employment Relations and Employment Law following a successful 11 year career at Group IMD, a leading media logistics provider, where he played an extensive role in growing and expanding the business from its domestic service to operate in 100 markets with local offices in 35 countries, as Director of Client Services and Operations.
This “small business grown to multinational business” background in the media industry paired with his outstanding customer service skills enable him to slot in easily into any business regardless of size, culture or sector and to communicate effectively across all levels of seniority.